ABOUT MARKExperienced. Accessible. Responsive.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D. 2000
- The University of Michigan, B.B.A. 1997
- Law Director, City of Parma Heights, 2022-present
- Prosecuting Attorney and Assistant Law Director, City of Parma Heights, 2010-2021
- State Representative, 2009-2010
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Cuyahoga Co., 2000-2009
- St. Charles Borromeo Parish
- Parma Board of Building Appeals
- Parma Bar Association
- Parma Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cuyahoga County Group Plan Commission
- Rionero Sannitico Italian-American Recreational Club
- Northeast Ohio Municipal Prosecutors Association
Plan of Action
- Public Safety and Service – Keep our city safe and maintained by protecting these critical services and support our safety forces.
- Senior Services – Provide our seniors the superior services they have earned and deserve.
- Accessibility – Respond promptly to residents and provide updates to residents through emails, regular newsletters, walking the ward, and ward meetings.